Selling Your Home
Thinking of selling your home?
In addition to a full listing service, when you list your home with Paul he can provide you with his free pre-sale inspection. This inspection includes all components of your house and can reveal any weaknesses or flaws that could be a red flag in a buyers building inspection. Paul can then direct you how to have any issues professionally repaired or replaced prior to listing. This service can potentially help you save $10,000+/- in a post building inspection negotiation, can ensure a smooth transaction and add piece of mind in the selling process. Call and ask today for more details on this unique service.
- Selling Your Home - Why it pays to use a REALTOR®
- Selling Your Home - Why using a REALTOR® makes sense
- Marketing your home with a REALTOR®
- Preparing your home for sale
- Selling your home - What a Listing Entails
- Selling your home - How to Review an Offer
- Tips on sprucing up your home prior to selling
- Moving up in the housing market
- Chattels and Fixtures: Put it in Writing Before You Sell
- Creating Curb Appeal
Articles courtesy of vreb.org